Is there a tutorial on how to use ChronoSocial?
Not yet, but we are working on it! You basically add your accounts in the table of the correct social network, test the accounts and create campaigns. In the campaign you need to add actions to your automation script. Every action has it’s own settings.
How do I update ChronoSocial?
Start ChronoSocial from your start menu or from this link.
How do I activate my license?
You are shown an activation key before you do the actual purchase. You can also find the key in the PayPal transaction info (if you used PayPal). Start ChronoSocial, click license in the upper left corner. Paste your key and press return or click ‘Activate’.
Why does my account not run?
– Make sure it can login. Give it a login test in the account manager. If that fails, give it a test in a regular web-browser like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome on the website of the social network. It’s very important that you use incognito mode, because then you are logging in from a browser that does not have any cookies yet.
– Maybe you are spamming the social network too hard. Social networks can temporarily block your account or ask user verification questions. If your account looks empty or black-hat to a social network moderator (for example promoting pirated material) then the chances are high you get banned. In general, social network moderators are gently with real profiles.
– You have to disable two factor authentication.
– Facebook and Instagram do a country check when you login from a browser without cookies.
– If you use proxies, make sure they are from the correct location. Also make sure that your proxies are not already banned, because other people already abused them on the social network.
– Try updating the software.
– Don’t use cracks. They are never working correctly and they are usually infested with trojans.
Why are the likes or followers not increasing?
– This usually happens when spamming too fast. This is a temporarily block. Try to stay within the limits set by the social network.
– See if the like or follow is still working in a normal web-browser like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. Refresh the webpage after liking or following to check if it went through. Don’t test in the app of the social network. ChronoSocial emulates users on the website.
– Try deleting cookies in the account manager. It’s in the ‘Advanced’ ribbon tab.
– ChronoSocial might need an update. Close ChronoSocial and start it from your Windows start menu.
– Close ChronoSocial, go to %appdata%\ChronoSocial and rename settings.dat to settings.old. Warning, this will remove all your accounts and proxies. You can always get them back by closing ChronoSocial and renaming the file back to settings.dat.
– The social network might have changed a part of their website. Please report it to us if nothing else gives you a solution and we’ll test it out for you. If a ChronoSocial update is required, we will do it within 72 hours after it is reported.
What are the limits set by the social networks?
– Facebook: 5000 friends per account, 50 conversations per hour
– Instagram: 60 follows, likes or comments per hour, max 7500 follows per account
– Pinterest: 300 likes or follows per day
– Tumblr: 200 likes or follows per day
– Twitter: 40 likes or follows per hour, max 1000 per day, max 2000 (+ 110% of followers amount) follows per account
If you think this is wrong or if you know other limits, please tell us.
We strongly suggest that you let ChronoSocial run as if a human is browsing the social network. Set your timers with care.
What are the minimum requirements?
– Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10 installed on a physical computer
– Runtime: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
– Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.0 Ghz
– Memory: 50 MB + 10 MB per account available RAM
– Storage: 200 MB + 10 MB per account available space
Does the automation run when I shut down my computer?
No, all HTTPS requests are generated on your computer and sent directly to the social networks.
Where can I buy accounts?
For legal reasons, we can’t help you with this. You’re supposed to use your own accounts. Try a search engine. Sorry!
Can ChronoSocial be blocked by a Social Network?
No, we are not using the official development APIs. ChronoSocial pretends to be a normal human browsing the website of the social network using his desktop or mobile web-browser. This is a huge advantage over competitors who use the official development APIs. They are forced stop their business when social networks revoke their developer API access keys. It happened to companies like TweetAdder and Instagress. Rest in peace.
What does it cost? Can I have a discount?
You can find all prices here. The prices are low compared to other bots. Unfortunately we don’t give discounts.
Can I have a refund?
Yes, but only if you have not used your activation key yet. You know exactly what you buy, because you can test the Tumblr and Pinterest modules before you buy. All social networks work very similar.
Can I have a trial for Facebook, Instagram or Twitter?
No, you can test the Tumblr and Pinterest modules before you buy. All social networks work very similar.
Why can’t I activate my license?
– Make sure no ChronoSocial domain is blocked in your Windows hosts file. Also try with an other internet connection. Try disabling your VPN.
– You have already used your activation key on another machine. You need a license for every computer you want to use ChronoSocial on. We understand that you want to replace your computer when you buy a new one or your computer is temporarily unavailable. Therefor we allow you to change hardware twice per month.